First off I should state my skin type is combination to oily, mainly in the t-zone. I bought the YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation years ago when I read all the reviews, but when I first tried it I hated it. I’ve tried it again over the months and have learnt how to work with it to get the best results.
How to apply YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation:
- Primer is a key, even if you have dry skin. I prefer to use Benefit Porefessional or the Innoxa Skin Perfecting Pore Refiner
- I then use a damn Beauty Blender or the Real Techniques Buffing or Expert Face Brush to apply it
- 2 pumps is enough if applying with a brush. You need 3 to 4 pumps when applying with a sponge
- To finish off I must use a setting powder
Below is the foundation applied after primer, with no powder. As you can see there is a lot of luminosity, boarder line looking greasy. Its also a touch too dark for me…
Continue reading “Review: YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation”
I recently created this makeup look and absolutely loved the glowiness and wanted to share with you the products I used to create this look! The great thing about this look is, its long wearing!
2. Innoxa Renew Age Erase Serum Foundation (Toffee) and Loreal True Match (N7)
3. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Dark)
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation (Sand Tan)
5. Benefit Brow Zing- Dark
6. The Balm- Betty Lou Manizer
Everyone raves about Mary Lou but what about Betty Lou? Personally I think Betty Lou is the true star! Betty Lou is a bronzey gold highlighter. Using a large fluffy brush I apply this to the hollows of my cheekbones and hit the tops of my cheekbones ever so slightly. I then take any leftover product on the brush and sweep the temples of my forehead.
Continue reading “Makeup of the Day: Long Wearing Glowy Eyes and Skin”
I think its fair to say the liquid lipstick craze has fully taken off! Personally I’ve found it quite overwhelming as there’s so many choices and various price points. To help you out I wanted to share my liquid lipstick collection with you all. I’ll provide a quick review and a lipstick swatch of all the colours I have (be warned there’s quite a lot).
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream $12.95
The NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams were my first foray into the liquid lipstick field and what a great place to start! Such a great colour selection, awesome quality and better yet they’re a bargain! They last quite well on the lips but are very drying (nothing a little lip balm can’t fix).
- Wearing NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo
Continue reading “Review: Liquid Lipstick Swatch Fest”