Please tell me you’ve heard about the NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Blur Stick*? If you haven’t I won’t get angry. To be fair I feel like it hasn’t been talked about in Australia. When I saw Taylor from NUDESTIX using it, I was like tell me more!
Continue reading “Review: NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Blur Stick”
Are you like me and struggle to apply liquid liner? Or find it smudges on your lids? Well enter the new innovation in liquid liner, Nudestix Rock N Roller Eyeliner* and Revlon Colorstay Exactify Liquid Liner*. Nudestix was first and then of course the drugstore followed soon after. So are they different, and which one is better?
So they’re both have the same or very similar technology. They both come in a small pot and the applicator is a tiny wheel tip making it easy to apply and achieve a fine point.
Continue reading “Dupe Alert: Nudestix Rock N Roller Eyeliner vs Revlon Colorstay Exactify Liquid Liner”
Apologies for all the Sephora Showcase spam, but I had such a good time that I wanted to share it with you! Its such a great opportunity to meet like minded people and hear about all the exciting beauty launches. Here’s a few things I’m really excited about. Please let me know if there’s anything you would like to be reviewed in detail.
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea
The Tarte Rainforest of the Sea range is finally going to be available in Sephora Australia! From my understanding they should hit stores around September. Here’s a few new things from the range that’s worth checking out:
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation- Click here for a full review. I’ve had this for quite sometime…
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops*
- Tarte Clay Stick Foundation* (not actually part of the Rainforest of the Sea range, but a new Tarte launch)
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol III*
- Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping Palette* (not actually part of the Rainforest of the Sea range, but a new Tarte launch)
Continue reading “New Beauty Launches: Sephora Australia”