Hopefully I’m not alone in saying I’m completely new to contouring. I’ve always found it a little daunting, honestly I didn’t want to spend too much on a fad and the shades are typically too light for me to contour. Lucky for me I was gifted the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit* in Light. Even being a newbie to contouring I know Anastasia Beverly Hills is the way to go!
About the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit*
- Retails for $70 from Sephora Australia
- Available in 2 shades, light and medium
- Both palettes contain 3 highlighting shades and 3 contour shades
Continue reading “How to Contour with the Anastasia Cream Contour Kit”
I recently created this makeup look and absolutely loved the glowiness and wanted to share with you the products I used to create this look! The great thing about this look is, its long wearing!
2. Innoxa Renew Age Erase Serum Foundation (Toffee) and Loreal True Match (N7)
3. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Dark)
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation (Sand Tan)
5. Benefit Brow Zing- Dark
6. The Balm- Betty Lou Manizer
Everyone raves about Mary Lou but what about Betty Lou? Personally I think Betty Lou is the true star! Betty Lou is a bronzey gold highlighter. Using a large fluffy brush I apply this to the hollows of my cheekbones and hit the tops of my cheekbones ever so slightly. I then take any leftover product on the brush and sweep the temples of my forehead.
Continue reading “Makeup of the Day: Long Wearing Glowy Eyes and Skin”