I’m obsessed with the Furless Cosmetics eyeshadow pigment in Seduce! I created this look when I was first playing around with the pigments and have repeated the look numerous times, so I wanted to share the products with you today! Click here for a full review of the Furless Cosmetics eyeshadow pigments*!
With today’s post I’m going to show how you can create a simple everyday look and how you can add a few products to turn it into a glam look!
1. NARS Pro Prime Pore Refining Primer
2. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation- Syracuse
I’ve fallen back in love with this foundation! I’ve found the best way to apply this is with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I apply about 1 to 1 and a half pumps which provides me with medium coverage. Click here for a full review of the foundation.
3. Thin Lizzy Crème Concealer- Pacific Sun*
4. Coty Air Spun Powder- Translucent
5. Benefit Brow Zing- Medium
6. The Balm- Betty Lou Manizer
7. Milani Baked Blush- Berry Amore
8. The Balm- Mary Lou Manizer
9. Rimmel Scandaleyes XX Mascara
10. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick- Celebrity Skin
To take this makeup from day to night keep on reading!
Continue reading “Makeup of the Day: Glam Makeup featuring Furless Cosmetics Pigment”
I was recently introduced to Furless Cosmetics on Instagram when I saw their gorgeous eyeshadow pigments and vegan makeup brushes popping up. What’s different about Furless Cosmetics is, their products are vegan friendly and cruelty free and they don’t skimp on the quality!
Continue reading “Review: Furless Cosmetics Eyeshadow Pigments”