Some of you may have seen Nude by Nature’s new foundation popping up on your Insta feed- think sleek, rose gold packaging. The new Flawless Foundation* is Nude by Nature’s latest addition to their existing foundation line. If you didn’t know, Nude by Nature’s Mineral Cover is the best selling foundation at Priceline. So of course my expectations were pretty high for this new foundation.
What Nude by Nature says about the Flawless Foundation, “the Flawless Liquid Foundation instantly provides a smooth and flawless finish but looks and feels like a second skin thanks to natural pigments that act in seamless affinity with the complexion. The oil free and fragrance free formula is buildable from a medium to flawless coverage, is long wearing and gives the skin an even, satin matte finish.”
Continue reading “Review: Nude by Nature Flawless Foundation”
I think its fair to say most of us beauty addicts are familar with Gilded Cage. You would have first seen Gilded Cage’s rise to prominence when they featured in The Parcel from Marie Claire. If you don’t know much about Gilded Cage, that’s fine I’ll try and do a quick recap. Gilded Cage was created by Rhys to celebrate Singular Beauty. Gilded Cage protects, glorifies and highlights natural beauty. The brand was born in Australia, designed in Paris, and made in Italy
About the Gilded Cage Unleashed Lipsticks*
- Retails for $28 AUD
- Available in 8 shades from your nudes, pinks and statement reds
- Variety of finishes from satin, to semi matte and some have a shimmer finish
- Rated a 4 out of 5 by The Parcel Consumer Test
- The whole Gilded Cage range is cruelty free, but not vegan
- Image Courtesy of Coote Connex for Gilded Cage
Continue reading “Review and Lipstick Swatches: Gilded Cage Unleashed Lipsticks”
You know my love affair with Ultraceuticals, its becoming borderline obsessive. Anyway I wanted to share my experience with a new product from the brand, the Even Skintone Serum*.
Rewind to a couple of months ago, I finished using a few of my Ultra products and decided to try a few new skincare products and enjoyed a bit too much wine… Well let’s just say my skin freaked out. I cleaned up my eating and stripped back my skincare routine which cleared up my skin but I was left with a few acne scars. Enter, Even Skintone Serum*….
About Ultraceuticals Even Skintone Serum*:
- Retails for $99 to $132 AUD
- Available in 3 versions; the original, a mild version and a concentrate version
- Contains the following ingredients; AHA, BHA, Bearberry Extract and Niacinamide to dramatically resurface and brighten skintone for a more refined and brighter complexion
Continue reading “Review: Ultraceuticals Even Skin Tone Serum”