The Kat Von D Lock It Foundation* has been a cult favourite in the beauty world for some time but yet again I’ve been late on the bandwagon. I was first introduced to the foundation by my colleague at work. Her makeup is always flawless and when I didn’t have any concealer I borrowed some of the foundation and OMG it covered my blemish! Recently at the Sephora Showcase I was introduced to the new shades in the Lock It Foundation. Currently there are 30 shades available in Sephora Australia and 32 shades available on the Kat Von D website. So there should be a shade for most people!
About Kat Von D Lock It Foundation*
- Retails for $49 AUD or $35 USD
- Available in 30 to 32 shades, not sure if that includes the new shades
- Formulated with 21% pigment, meaning more coverage with less foundation
- Claims to last 24 hours with no touch ups
- Vegan and cruelty free
Last week I brought you my morning skincare routine and this week I share with you my evening skincare routine.
Disclaimer; I have oily to combination skin. My skin concerns are blemishes and texture.
Ultraceuticals Ultra Balance Gel Cleanser*
I’ve been using this cleanser morning and night. While it is a gentle cleanser, it’s still effective to use at night to remove the last remnants of your makeup. In the evening I use it with my Clarionic and it works beautifully, creating quite a bit of foam. When I use just my hands, the cleanser only lightly foams up.
I had the lovely pleasure of being at the international launch of Antipodes new, Moisture-Boost Natural Lipsticks*. If you’ve been following the blog for a while, you’ll know I’m a big fan of the Antipodes skincare range, however I haven’t had the opportunity to try their makeup. Their makeup is sold through selected retailers such as David Jones.
About the Antipodes Moisture-Boost Natural Lipsticks*:
- Available in 12 shades, ranging from nudes, pinks, purples, oranges and reds
- Retails for $29 AUD
- The finish is a bit shiny- which you can see below from the swatches
- Made from natural ingredients, that you could almost eat the lipsticks!
- Key ingredients include; avocado oil, calendula, evening primrose, beeswax, shea butter, jojoba oil, vitamin E, argan oil
- Certified vegetarian