If you’ve been following me on Instagram you would have seen that I’ve become obsessed with Linen! Linen is so comfortable to wear and looks great for those “relaxed but pulled together” looks. But linen can be quite expensive, so I was so glad to see that Glassons has so many amazing linen designs that are on trend yet affordable. Here’s some of my picks.
Continue reading “Affordable Linen with Glassons”
A couple of weeks ago I brought you my review of the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask*. I know you were all very keen for me to review the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask* but I didn’t want to rush into doing a review without properly trialling it. Having now trialled it for the past 6 to 8 weeks I’m ready to share my verdict.
What is the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask?
“A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.”
- Lip Sleeping Mask has a softening balm texture that closely adheres to lips for quick absorption.
- Enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants, its Berry Mix Complex™ offers a nutritiously sweet and fragrant blend of raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, and blueberry extracts to indulge the senses.
- Exclusive Moisture Wrap™ technology boasts hyaluronic acid and minerals to form a protective film over the lips to lock in moisture and active ingredients.
- A generous layer of this soothing mask at bedtime helps reduce flakiness so you can wake up to lips that feel refreshed, supple, and soft to the touch.
Continue reading “Review: Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask”
I think its fair to say we all break out from time to time and that’s when our trusty friend concealer comes in to help disguise any ugly blemishes. What if I told you, that there’s a concealer that not only covers breakouts but also helps heal them? Now, that I’ve got your attention let me introduce you to the new It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout*.
About It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout:
- It Cosmetics describes Bye Bye Breakout as, “specially created to be your revolutionary drying lotion and concealer in one”.
- Bye Bye Breakout Concealer is infused with anti-aging peptides and hydrolyzed collagen, plus high-performance ingredients including oil-absorbing zinc oxide, kaolin clay, witch hazel, colloidal oatmeal, tea tree, sulfur, and a gentle skin-transforming AHA/BHA complex.
- Available in 7 shades, and the shades correspond with the IT cosmetics CC Cream range.
- Not available yet in Sephora Australia, but should be in stores soon.
Continue reading “Review: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout”