Spoiler alert, I’ve absolutely loving the Ere Perez Oat Foundation* which has inspired me to write this blog post and convince you to try it for yourself. During COVID, like most people I haven’t been wearing much makeup or haven’t needed to wear it for long periods which is why this foundation is the perfect light coverage everyday foundation.
About the Ere Perez Oat Foundation:
“Non-greasy, natural finish and long-lasting. Unique formula with star ingredients such as natural oat milk, peach & vitamin E to promote healthy skin. One of our favourites for a bright, youthful look. Buildable foundation that offers medium to full coverage, use sparingly or layer up, your skin will still be able to breathe. So free from impurities it won’t clog your pores and suits sensitive skin. Moisturise before applying and use our eco vegan multipurpose brush to create a flawless finish. Available in 8 shades.”
- Retails for $46 AUD, however you can get Ere Perez on sale at Vital Pharmacies and Nourished Life (not affiliated, love a good bargain)
- Only available in 8 shades which is disappointing .
- Cruelty free and vegan.
- I wear the shade Brew which in someways is the perfect shade but as I’ve become slightly more tanned during summer I probably should get a darker shade.
- I apply the foundation with my hands, I find its the best way.
- Priming is the key to get it to last for longer.
- If you want it dewy don’t powder, or powder lightly in the T-Zone as pictured above.
- For a more matte look powder as per below. I’ve also linked a reel here for how I created this more matte look. The reel also shows before and after so you can get a better understanding of the coverage.
- I find the coverage to be light to medium. You can see my acne scarring on my chin which I’m fine with as I like the more natural look.
- For my normal to oily skin I find it takes about 4 hours before my natural oils shine through but nothing a bit of powder can’t fix.
- The only down side is that I find the foundation transfers really easily onto clothes (or other people) even when powdered.
Overall I really love this foundation for days when I don’t want full coverage or just want a little something. Its a truly beautiful and radiant foundation. And better yet it has natural and clean ingredients so win win!
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.