Since getting pregnant I’ve tried to use more organic and natural skincare products Edible Beauty has always been a favourite- click here for a review. So when they sent me their No.3 Exotic Goddess Ageless Serum* to try I was like, gimmie!
About the No.3 Exotic Goddess Ageless Serum:
Step 3 of the Core Four: Boost
The ultimate youth and beauty booster serum.
This is our youth elixir for the skin, which works to enhance the skin’s plumpness, boost radiance and enhance the appearance of smooth the skin. This serum reveals the highly effective and therapeutic potency of botanical “edible” ingredients.
- Retails for $74 AUD
- Now contains Kakadu Plum which contains high levels of Vitamin C. Please note I didn’t try this version, I tried the original without Kakadu Plum.
- I love that it has a dropper making it super easy to apply. I tend to apply one dropper full morning and night.
- Very liquidy, almost watery texture that absorbs ridiculously quickly into the skin.
- No noticeable smell.
- I find it applies well under makeup and doesn’t make me oily throughout the day.
- I found that it made my face more matte- great if you have oily skin.
- For night I find it doesn’t provide enough hydration. Keep in mind my skin is more on the dehydrated side plus we’re coming out of winter.. However as it contains Hyaluronic acid I expected more hydration.
After regular use for the past 2 months I’ve found that the serum has helped my skin maintain its plumpness and radiance. I expected more for hydration, but like I said my skin has changed quite a bit. I think this would make a good serum for oily to normal skin types. If you’re dry or dehydrated I don’t think it would provide you with enough hydration.
Edible Beauty is available to purchase directly from their website or Sephora Australia.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.