If you’re a beauty addict like me I’m sure you’ve tried the cult favourite Beauty Blender. Since trying the Beauty Blender to apply my foundation I now really struggle to apply my foundation any other way. So when the revolutionary makeup brand launched their first foundation, Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation* I was so keen to try it!
About the Beauty Blender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation:
“A weightless, liquid whip foundation with a multidimensional, velveteen-matte finish that wears for up to 24 hours”.
- Retails for $60 AUD from Sephora.
- Available in 40 shades and categorised by neutral, cool and warm tones.
- I found the online swatches really helpful and accurate in selecting my shade. However I still recommend going in store to get colour matched as I was advised this foundation can oxidise a bit. Personally I haven’t noticed it oxidising on my skin.
- I wear the shade 4.00 N/O which is perfect for me.
- The packaging is quite unique. There’s a lock mechanism to keep the foundation fresh. Apparently if you don’t close it after each use the foundation can dry and clog the opening. It also has a curved/ flat side so you can blend and mix the foundation.
- I use 2 pumps for medium coverage. It’s definitely buildable if you want more coverage.
- Of course it’s recommended to use a Beauty Blender to apply the foundation but you can use a brush as well.
- The finish is semi matte. As my skin is on the drier side it’s a tad too matte for me at the moment but when my skin goes back to oily I can see this being a favourite.
- I haven’t noticed it sticking to dry patches of skin.
- The foundation lasts about 6-7 hours before I notice my oils peaking through. Could be because my skin is more dry or that its winter.
Here’s a before, no makeup…
Here’s the final makeup look using the Beauty Blender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation…
Overall I really like this foundation and think I will love it when my skin is oily again. I think this is one of those rare foundations that would suit all skin types as you would be able to change the finish with a different primer.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.