Recently L’oreal recently repackaged and extended their shade selection of their best selling Infallable 24HR Fresh Wear Liquid Foundation*. To be honest I was a bit excited since I’ve heard such great things about this foundation but was never able to get my shade- now I can finally try it! Yay!
About the L’oreal Infallable 24HR Fresh Wear Liquid Foundation:
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Foundation provides superior hold and moisturising comfort for 24 hour flawless coverage, no touch ups required.
- Fighting imperfections and shine without compromising on moisture, skin is left truly infallible.
- The super blendable formula quickly absorbs into the skin and the lightweight breathable texture provides buildable coverage for whatever your look.
- With the added benefit of Hyaluronic fresh complex that increases the level of water held by the skin, Infallible Liquid Foundation keeps skin refreshed, hydrated and flawless with intense staying power that lasts all day without ever caking or drying.
- Retails for $31.95 AUD which is pretty standard for an Australian drugstore foundation.
- Available in 10 shades. Still limited but more than before- I think it was 6 shades previously….
- The glass bottle is great as makes it feel more luxe and the pump is great!
- I use the shade XXX which is actually the perfect match. I thought it might be a little light but suprisingly works- which you can see below.
- I really enjoyed applying the foundation with a buffing brush but I’m sure a Beauty Blender would be fine as well.
- 2 pumps would provide me with medium to full coverage. A bit of acne scaring would peak through which personally I don’t care as I want my skin to still look like skin.
- I find the finish to be on the demi matte. It looks more matte below as I always apply powder but honestly the foundation isn’t that matte.
- As my skin is on the more normal to dehydrated side and its winter and I’m not overly sweaty, I find the foundation lasts well all day looking perfect! My natural oils tend to peak through around the 6 – 7 hour mark but its barely noticeable.
- I’ve also noticed it does oxodise a bit so just keep that in mind when selecting your shade.
- And for dryer skin types just be weary that the foundation can stick ever so slightly to dry and flaky skin.
Overall I really love this foundation! Its been my go to and I can’t wait to put it to the test in summer and when my skin type changes again. I think this is a great all rounder foundation but probably better for normal to oily skin types. I’ve heard it works well with dry skin as well but just make sure to prep the skin accordingly and prime with something really hydrating.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.