Bobbi Brown has just launched an additional 12 shades of their best selling Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation*. The range now boasts 35 shades for most shades and undertones.
What Bobbi Brown says about their Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation, “A 16-hour wear, full coverage foundation with a natural, multidimensional matte finish that’s comfortable, breathable, and weightless.”
- Retails for $70 AUD
- In 2019 this foundation won the Glosscars Best Foundation- so as you can tell my expectations were high
- I used Temptalia to find my shade and was matched with 4.5. Personally I found 4.5 a bit light for me so don’t judge the shade below.
- I’ve tried applying it with a sponge and brush and while I normally prefer a sponge, I find this foundation applies better with a brush and then a quick sponge to blend out the brush marks.
- Its a thicker formula and I use about 2 full pumps which is quite a lot for me.
- I feel it sits a bit on the skin- but that could be because its a lighter shade I found it more noticeable.
- As you can see its pretty full coverage, all my pigmentation is covered up just from the foundation alone.
- The finish is quite matte, so be careful not to get too carried away with powder.
- Looks great for the first 5 hours especially once your natural oils come through.
- By the end of the day the foundation completely breaks down around my nose, but still looks good in person, only I can tell it was starting to break down.
Here’s a before, fresh face and sorry its poor lighting.
After- just foundation, concealer and cream contour.
Here’s the finished look.
And here is the foundation mixed with a darker foundation.
I really do like this foundation, I feel it creates an airbrushed look and lasts really well on the skin. I think it would be great for oily skin types, but probably too matte and drying for dry and dehydrated skin types. I would definitely consider purchasing the right shade in this foundation as the finish is flawless! Make sure to get colour matched in store x
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.