I’m sure you’ve all started to see Magnesium pop up more and more in skincare. From my own experience I didn’t know much about the Magnesium until the end of last year when I was introduced to The Base Collective.
With regular use of Magnesium it can help with:
- Muscle fatigue
- Muscle cramps
- Sugar cravings
- Stress management
- Cramps associated with pregnancy
- Post workout recovery
- Pain associated with some surgical procedures
The Base Collective recently launched their new Beauty Sleep range which contains Magnesium and the added benefits of Lavender. I’ve had the pleasure of trying the Beauty Sleep Spray for the last month and I can honestly say it works!
- Retails for $19 for 100ml
- Its recommended use 2-3 sprays per affected area
- The hint of lavender really does make it smell more appealing
- I’ve used both the original Magnesium Spray and the Beauty Sleep Spray and prefer the Beauty Sleep Spray mainly because of the smell, however both do the same job in my opinion
- When I wasn’t pregnant I sprayed a bit on my belly to stop me from craving sugar and I found it did really help. On another positive I went to sleep quite soon after
- Likewise with the Beauty Sleep Spray it really does make me drift into a deep sleep 30 minutes after applying it- don’t know what magic it contains
- I’ve been using it mainly on sore muscles and I’ve found with regular use it really does help to relieve pain
- I’ve also started to spray it on my calves and the bottoms of my feet as I’ve been experiencing regular cramping since getting pregnant. I found that by using this on my cramping areas the cramps are less frequent and not as intense- thank goodness!
- The only thing I don’t like about the Magnesium sprays is the way it feels on my hand. So make sure to always wash your hands after use otherwise you’ll be left with the sticky residue
As you can tell I’m a massive convert. It really does work well! My mother in law took my other Magnesium spray and loves it, so it goes to show it really works well for all different ailments. If you do suffer any of the above ailments I highly recommend checking out The Base Collective as its affordable, not tested on animals and all natural so you really have nothing to lose. Next on my list to try is the bath salts which I think will come in super handy with the cooler weather.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.