Another beauty confession from me, I’ve never tried the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream*. I know, bad beauty blogger. I’ve always wanted to try the cream, but to be honest I’ve been overwhelmed for choice with face cream and most recently I’ve been more selective with what creams I use. When this landed on my desk, I was like I have to Kiehl’s best selling Ultra Facial Cream and see if its worth all the hype.
About the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream:
- Helps reduce moisture loss while drawing and absorbing moisture from the air
- With continuous moisture replenishment throughout the day, leaves skin smooth, soft and healthy-looking
- Apply cream to clean facial skin day or night as needed to combat moisture depletion
- Available in 3 sizes; 28ml, 50ml,125ml ranging from $24 AUD to $74 AUD
- There’s no noticeable smell. It also looks and feels like any generic cream, nothing noticeable or distinguishable about the cream.
- Texture wise it feels more like a moisturiser as its not too rich or heavy like other creams. I also think its still rich enough for dryer skin types.
- A little bit of the cream goes a long way. I found a 5 cent piece worth was more than enough for my face and decolletage.
- What I really liked about this cream was that in the following morning I would still feel remnants of the cream on my face. On the downside it means you have to do a morning cleanse before applying any fresh skincare. Personally I don’t see this is a real downside or negative as I was cleanse my face in the morning.
- The cream didn’t break me out at all.
Since using the cream every night for the past 3 months, I can’t say that its revolutionised my skin. However it didn’t break me out and my skin feels nicely hydrated. Its a bit of a catch 22, because I don’t see the hype however I think its a good all rounder, no fuss cream. I don’t think you have to have it in your life, but on the flip side if you want a no fuss cream then you should check this out.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!