NYX Cosmetics recently launched their new lipstick, Slip Tease Fill Color Lip Lacquer*. Now that’s a mouth full!
NYX describes the new lipstick as; “Put the moves on your pout with our new Slip Tease Full Color Lip Lacquer. From seductive nudes to bold berries and more, this luxurious lippie delivers full coverage in 24 pigment-rich and seriously plush shades that shine. Featuring an hourglass-shaped applicator that makes lining your lips a cinch, each weightless hue slips on comfy-smooth and glossy for a knockout finish. The soft vanilla-mint scent is also pretty irresistible.”
- Retails for $14.965 AUD or $7 USD
- The liquid lipsticks are so pigmented, that you don’t need to keep layering to create a bold finish. With the lipstick swatches below, I think I only swiped once or twice.
- The wand is a bit bendy making it tricky to apply, and the doffer applicator reminds me of the Fenty Lip Paints.
- As they are high shine they are super glossy and have a bit of a tacky/ sticky finish.
- I also found the my lips tingled a bit when I applied this. I’m not sure if there’s some lip plumping ingredient, but I did notice my lips were noticeably tingly. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend avoiding this- or doing a patch test first.
View this post on Instagram
Pucker up with our Slip Tease Full Color Lip Lacquer in 'Urban Oasis' ($7) 💋 Line and fill your lips in a cinch with our easy to use, hour-glass applicator. ⏳ Shop all 24 plush shades online and at your nearest #NYXProfessionalMakeup store 😘 || #nyxcosmetics #crueltyfreemakeup
High shine lips aren’t my thing, but if you want a pigmented lipstick with a glossy finish you should check these out.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!