I’ve been wanting the Réalisation Par dress, The Ozzie – Pansy for so long! So when they had a 20% off sale a couple of weeks ago I took it a sign I should just get it. At that stage I would have taken any sign haha! I also convinced my bestie to get a dress so we could get free shipping. Here’s my thoughts about the whole shopping experience:
- Prices are in USD, and certain banks will charge you international fees. Luckily my ING account doesn’t charge me international fees.
- My dress worked out to be about $170 AUD with the 20% discount.
- They offer free shipping over $300 USD.
- The sizing confused me a little but I read a lot of reviews online to ensure I would get the right size for me. I decided on a M as I’m about a size 10 Australian.
- Once my order went through I didn’t receive a confirmation email at first which I thought was odd, but also considering it was during promotion time I understood it could take a little longer.
- I then received my confirmation email and tracking info and could track my parcel the whole way which was great!
- My order arrived just under a week, which is amazing considering it was promotion time. I have read a few reviews saying their delivery times are not the best, but I didn’t have any issues.
- In terms of the fit I wasn’t 100% happy. I’m small busted so its quite loose around the top. And then on the flip side, I’m quite hippy, so the dress is a bit snug around my belly and hips. I think I’m being a bit hard on myself. but to be honest its not exactly how I thought it would be.
- The fabric itself is very sheer! My bestie bought a different dress and online I would never have guessed it would be sheer, but her dress is also sheer.
- When I finally got around to wearing it a week later, I was so much happier with how the dress fit! Clearly Low Carb is working for me 😉
In the end I’m happy with the dress, but if I’m completely honest I still think its quite expensive for what it is. I don’t think I’ll be purchasing anything from their website soon.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!