I’m still relatively new to the Murad brand but have loved everything I’ve trialled so far. The latest product I’ve been using from Murad is their new Multi Vitamin Infusion Oil*. Full disclosure I’ve been using the Murad Vitamin Infusion Oil for the past two and a half months.
I first learnt about it when I saw @roseandben featuring it in every one of her makeup videos! So when I saw how much Rose loved using it, I was like tell me more!
About the Murad Multi Vitamin Infusion Oil:
“This revolutionary, non-comedogenic treatment oil is powered by 6 key vitamins; A-F; that synergistically target signs of ageing, boost hydration, brighten skin, and defend from free radicals for a more youthful-looking complexion. Feather-light formula absorbs quickly for an instant dose of radiance while helping balance skin for a healthy, vibrant glow”.
96% noticed more radiant, healthier-looking skin after 4 weeks.
- Retails for $122 AUD or $72 USD which is available from Sephora or direct from their website.
- Can be used for all skin types, and they recommend different amounts of drops depending on your skin. For example, as I have oily combo skin, its recommended I use 5 drops. Obviously more drops if you are drier.
- To be honest I use about 4 drops during the night as I didn’t want to overload my skin. Not a criticism of the product, just don’t want that many layers.
- I haven’t trialled it during the day under makeup, as I would never do that. But it must work fine because Rose uses it in every makeup video and her skin is radiant! She also mixes a few drops with her foundation.
- I also noticed that this face oil is a very thin and light weight in comparison to other oils such as Rose Hip oil which has a heavier texture.
- As it is a lighter texture I find its easy to massage into the skin and is quickly absorbed- or maybe my skin is extremely dehydrated and soaking it up.
- Murad recommends applying this oil before moisturiser but personally I prefer to apply it on top of my moisturiser. I’ve tried both ways and they were fine, so its really just a personal preference.
After trialling it for two and a half months, I have found my skin is more hydrated and can agree it does look healthier. When I first started using it my skin was quite congested and I was super worried that the oil would break me out, but over time with regular use my skin because less congested. The only negative is, I’ve found it hasn’t helped with reducing my acne scarring, but to be fair I find it takes a long time for my scaring and pigmentation to go away.
Here’s a video of Rose using the face oil in one of her makeup videos x
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!