Please tell me you’ve heard about the NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Blur Stick*? If you haven’t I won’t get angry. To be fair I feel like it hasn’t been talked about in Australia. When I saw Taylor from NUDESTIX using it, I was like tell me more!
View this post on Instagram
⚡️ TINTED BLUR ⚡️ Comment your shade!👇🏽Pressed for time? Don’t sweat it – we’ve got you covered. Getting ready in a pinch has never been so easy 👉🏽 Apply before foundation as a blurring primer, after foundation as an oil blotter or alone as a sheer, light diffusing tint! ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Shop it now @nudestix @sephora @macys and @ultabeauty 💫
About the NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Blur Stick:
Nudies Tinted Blur Stick is an innovative soft-focus and light reflecting mineral stick that creates flawless looking skin by smoothing and blurring the appearance of texture, blemishes, discolorations, lines and pores with an overall effect of a soft-matte glow that is never flat or blah!
- Retails for $42 AUD or $30 USD and available from Sephora
- Available in 10 shades which sounds limiting, but the shades are adjustable depending on your real skin tone.
- I’m wearing the shade 6, but I think shade 7 would be better suited for me.
- To apply, prime as normal, then glide the stick over your face. To blend in I used my fingers as that’s how Taylor applies it. As its sheer to light coverage, I feel if you use a sponge it will just absorb all the pigment.
- The coverage is very sheer and is buildable to a light coverage. Below I’ve applied 2 layers and as you can see my pigmentation is showing through.
- The finish is semi-matte, minimal to no powder required.
- As an oily gal, I find the best combo is using a bit of the Smashbox Primer Spray, a mattifying primer (not silicone or pore refining) and lightly powder through the T zone.
- I also recommend a setting spray if you don’t want it to look as matte.
- After a couple of hours the foundation blends more into the skin and doesn’t look as matte which is good.
- I find if I don’t prime properly I can look quite oily, so I make sure to blot as it doesn’t move the foundation too much.
- Also I noticed it does stick to dry skin, so if you have drier skin I recommend prepping your skin thoroughly by exfoliating and moisturising.
After using this foundation for a couple of weeks, I can say that it does exactly what it says it does. Its a light coverage foundation, great to even out your skin tone and use on no makeup makeup days. I’ve really enjoyed using this foundation and hope that they bring out a fuller coverage foundation in the future.
Also, thank you to my blogging bestie Camille for swapping colours with me. She also did a review, so make sure to check it out x Click here to check it out.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!