IT Cosmetics has expanded their best selling Confidence in a Cream line to also include a cleanser and now the Eye Cream*. Click here for a review of the IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser.
About the IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream*:
Discover your #1 best-selling super cream—now for eyes! Developed with plastic surgeons, Confidence in an Eye Cream features the same anti-aging benefits as Confidence in a Cream.
The exclusive apricot tint and Drops of Light Technology visibly color-correct and brighten, proprietary Anti-Aging Armour Rejuvenating Concentrate and other high-performance skin-loving ingredients—including a super ceramide complex, chrysin, licorice root, avocado and squalane—work to hydrate, smooth and refresh. From helping to restore the look of firmness to reducing the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, lines and wrinkles, this breakthrough product will give you powerful, clinically tested results immediately and more dramatic results over time!
Clinically tested independently over a 2 week period:
- 100% showed increase in hydration by average of 91%
- 100% showed improved skin barrier repair
- 86% said skin appeared refreshed and rejuvenated
- 77% saw improved under-eye firmness
- Available in Sephora at the end of September. Retails for $38 USD or $$54 AUD. Personally I think that’s quite reasonable for an eye cream.
- Its recommended to be used at night time as its a thicker formula, however I have also used it during the day under makeup and it works beautifully.
- I didn’t find that the “apricot” tinge brightened my eyes. To be honest I didn’t think it looked apricot at all.
- While it is a thicker formula its not heavy on the under eye area.
I’ve really enjoyed using this eye cream, but would need to use it for longer to see all the effects. If you love the original Confidence in Cream, then you have to try this!
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!