IT Cosmetics has expanded their best selling Confidence in a Cream line to also include their Confidence in a Cleanser* and an Eye Cream. When I heard about their new cleanser I was super excited to try it as it also contains a serum, so its practically a 2 in 1 product.
About the IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser*:
Developed with plastic surgeons, Confidence in a Cleanser™ is your skin-loving cleanser and serum in one game-changing product! This breakthrough one-step skincare solution gently cleanses and moisturizes while leaving your skin feeling soft, refreshed and perfectly balanced. Ideal for all skin types and ophthalmologist-tested for your sensitive eye area, this sulfate-free and soap-free facial cleanser instantly removes all traces of makeup—even waterproof eye makeup—and improves your skin’s vitality.
Featuring proprietary Anti-Aging Armour Rejuvenating Concentrate™ to help your skin appear rejuvenated and restore moisture, plus anti-aging collagen, hyaluronic acid, colloidal oatmeal and a super ceramide complex, Confidence in a Cleanser™ delivers powerful results instantly and more dramatic results over time!
Clincally Tested Results:
- 100% showed improved hydration
- 100% say skin felt completely clean
- 89% felt an immediate skin-softening effect
- 83% say skin looked and felt rejuvenated
- Retails for $40 AUD or $28 USD and available from Sephora. I can’t seem to see it online, but it is available in store.
- The cleanser is already an IT Cosmetics best seller.
- I found the texture to be quite a thick gel formula with not much slip to it.
- You can use it on dry or wet skin and also to remove makeup.
- I find its very effective at removing makeup, including eye makeup, however as there is no slip to it, its difficult to massage onto dry skin. It emulsifies beautifully with water, and I highly recommend using it with wet skin or with water.
- It’s also not irritating to use on the eyes at all.
- I much prefer using it for my second cleanse on damp skin. Don’t get me wrong, its great to remove makeup, I just don’t love the texture.
- While this cleanser has a serum infused with it, I find after I get out of the shower my skin feels a bit tight and dry. To be honest I was quite surprised as I thought with the serum infused in the cleanser I wouldn’t have to worry for a couple of minutes.
To be honest I was a little disappointed with this cleanser. I don’t know but it doesn’t seem to be leaving my skin with any added hydration. When I first started trialling this cleanser I just had a facial and my skin was on the drier side and this cleanser was only making it more dry. Once my skin had healed post facial I started using this again, and while it did the job of cleansing I feel it didn’t add anything special- considering its infused with a serum.
On the IT Cosmetics website the cleanser has an average rating of 4.9 out of 5, so I seem to be the odd person out. I think its still worth trying, but maybe ask for a sample before committing to a full size.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!