Now that’s its spring, and heating up ever so slightly, I feel I can talk about Cover FX’s new High Performance Setting Spray*. As a big fan of their Mattifying Setting Spray* I had high hopes for this setting spray.
About the Cover FX High Performance Setting Spray:
High Performance Setting Spray weightlessly sets makeup, protects against pollution, and ensures 24 hours of wear without fading, settling, cracking, or discomfort. This quick-drying, 100% alcohol-free formula works for all skin types and is designed to keep your foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and concealer in place without feeling sticky, greasy, or drying.
- Retails for $31 USD or $45 AUD from Sephora
- The mist is super fine and unscented like their other setting sprays
- I feel when I initially use the setting spray, it literally sets my makeup in place. So if you’re after a spray that minimises the powdery look then this isn’t the right spray.
- The above photo is my makeup with the setting spray after a couple of hours. As you can see my natural oils come through, but in a good way. I don’t look powdery, and I don’t look oily which is exactly the look I want.
- I find it really does help with prolonging the wear of my makeup.
Overall I think its a great setting spray for all skin types. I find its non drying, which makes it perfect for dry skin too. Personally I still prefer the Cover FX Mattifying Spray but to be honest I find they are both very similar.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!