I always find it difficult to tell if eye creams and eye serums actually work. I always see them as being preventative and rarely talk about them on the blog. But after trying the Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum* for the past 4 months I had to share my experiences with you all.
About Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum:
“A potent retinol eye treatment that targets key signs of aging by minimising the look of wrinkles and crow’s feet, visibly firming skin, and brightening dark circles.”
- Retails for $118 AUD for 30ml- which at first I thought was very pricey
- Available from Sephora Australia, Murad’s website or from selected salons
- Key ingredients; retinol and glycerin
- Since retinol is one of the key ingredients I only use it at night time
- I apply about a small dot’s worth to my under eye and brow area
- The texture is similar to a serum- it feels like a light weight gel
- There’s no noticeable smell which is great as some retinols can have a distinct smell
- After 2 weeks of use, I noticed that my under eye area wasn’t as dark and was looking for hydrated
After 4 months of regular use I can say my under eyes have never looked better! I never really suffered from dark circles, however with regular use of this eye serum my under eyes are noticeably not as dark. Again its hard to say if its helping with wrinkles as I don’t have any yet, however I have been really impressed and think it will actually help with preventing wrinkles.
The only downside is because its is a retinol I have to stop using it about 2 days or some before my eyebrow wax.
Overall I absolutely love this eye serum! I know it seems pricey, but honestly this is the first eye cream or serum that I’ve tried and instantly said it works! I wanted to do a review after 2 weeks singing its praises but realised I should properly trial it before recommending it. If you’re keen to find a new eye serum that works, or are concerned about wrinkles you have to try this eye serum!
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!