Are you like me and struggle to apply winged liner? Don’t worry, I think its fair to say most people struggle. The only way I can apply winged liner is using the sticky tape method. Here’s what I’m talking about in case you’re interested.
That’s until now. Thin Lizzy have just introduced their revolutionary Perfect Wing Eyeliner Stamp* and OMG, it really is life changing.
About Thin Lizzy Perfect Wing Eyeliner Stamp:
- Retails for $19.99
- Available in 4 widths, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
- You can purchase it from Priceline or direct from their website
How to Use as directed by Thin Lizzy:
Align the stamp to the outer corner of your eye at your preferred angle. Press on in a quick but gentle stamping motion. Do not press down too firmly or re-stamp to avoid smudging or smearing. Using the eyeliner pen, continue the line along the upper lid and fill in the gaps to complete the shape and look you desire.
- Its still a bit tricky to line up the stamp at the correct angle you want- but once you know the right angle its very easy.
- The felt tip liner to draw the line is quite hard/ firm which makes it easy to control and get a precise tip.
- It takes a few seconds to dry down, which has its pros and cons. The pros are obviously you can make changes if you make a mistake. The cons are you need to make sure not to move your eye lids around too much or it could transfer.
- Once its dried down it doesn’t budge on my eyelids but also easy enough to remove at the end of the day.
- Also, you’ll notice from the photos that the finish is glossy. I guess its just a personal preference if you prefer gloss or matte, but just keep that in mind.
- The only negative about the eyeliner, is that it comes in 2 pens. One for the left eye, and one for the right. Practically speaking I feel like you could easily lose one over time.
Overall I really love the eyeliner pens! They are so easy to use that anyone can now create the perfect wing! The first photo I’ve used the 12mm stamp and am wearing false lashes. The second and third photo I’m wearing the 10mm stamp and no false lashes. If you’ve struggled to create the perfect wing or want to do a winged eyeliner in less than 5 minutes make sure to check this out!
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!