Are you like me and extremely picky when it comes to moisturisers and body moisturiser? I always find that I’m most pickiest when it comes to moisturisers as everyone has such different preferences. So when the Aromatherapy Associates Revive Body Lotion* came to my door I was a bit sceptical….
- Retails for $82 AUD which is quite expensive for a body lotion
- Key ingredients include; Sodium Hyaluronate, Hemp Seed Oil, Watermelon Seed Oil, Juniper, Grapefruit, Rosemary
- So normally when a new product lands on my desk, I tend to wait till I get home to try it. But for some reason when this body lotion arrived I opened it immediately and gave it a sniff. The smell is amazing! It literally smells like a spa in a bottle!
- Because the smell was so amazing I decided to try it on my body and I instantly fell in love.
- This does not happen often. I was so obsessed with the smell and texture that I made all the girls in the office try it, on my way home I made my mum smell it and try it (while in the car I might add) and then proceeded to lather it on my body when I got home.
- The texture is light weight as it’s a body lotion and it absorbs quickly into the skin. Its hydrating, but probably better suited in summer when you don’t want any thick moisturisers on your skin.
- I also like to use this as a hand cream as it absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a tacky finish.
- Its been a couple of weeks since I first started using this and I’m still obsessed with it! The smell is absolutely divine, that you just need to try it for the luxe smell alone. Because it smells and feels amazing its actually encouraging me to moisturise every night after I shower, and my skin is loving it!
I know its pricey, but it’s so divine that I would totally consider repurchasing this with my own money. I’m so obsessed that now I want to try their body wash and candles. Eek, my credit card will not be happy about this.
Please check our my Facebook page and give me a like @rachelbeautystyle thanks R x
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!