Hello beautiful people,
With the weather getting cooler, we tend to want to eat more comfort food which usually are unhealthy. But I’ve recently discovered cauliflower rice and its so delicious! So you get the best of both worlds, comfort food but not fattening. Here’s my easy Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe that you can mix up with whatever left overs you have and you can also add meat.
What you need:
- Coles or Woolworths Cauliflower Rice
- Green Beans
- Soy sauce
- Egg- optional
- Tofu- optional
What you need to do:
- Boil the green beans and corn. Once cooked, cut up into bite size pieces.
- Cut carrot into small pieces, however you want- slices or small cubes
- In a fry pan, heat up some oil and place the garlic mince or fresh garlic into the pan. Then pour in the cauliflower rice to heat up. You can make the cauliflower rice from scratch but I’m a lazy gal. It takes about 3- 5 minutes to heat up.
- Once the cauliflower rice has heated up, crack an egg into the pan and mix it up. Similar to scrambled eggs.
- Then add in beans, corn, carrot and any other veg you want. Add in some soy sauce and salt and pepper if needed. Be cautious not to add in too much salt as soy sauce is naturally salty.
- And then you’re done! You can mix in cooked tofu or meat, or serve on the side.
Its honestly so easy and quick to make! You can add in whatever leftovers you have at home, if you have capsicum chuck it in. Its also great to make as a vegetarian dish or add meat if you want to. I found that this provided about 3 servings but could be more if you add more vegetables. Let me know if you try this at home x
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!