Its fair to say most of us are all about that glow. But as an oily gal, I’m after glowy products that won’t make me oily. Does that even exist? The only primer I’ve found so far that adds glow but doesn’t make me oily is the Becca Back Light Priming Filter*. But could the Luma Natural Radiance Bronzing Primer* be a dupe?
What Luma says about the Bronzing Primer, “this multi-tasking Primer adds warmth to the skin with a sheer, sun kissed glow. Born from the original, best-selling Liquid Illuminating Primer, this latest Bronzing Primer infuses the pearlescent, skin-loving benefits of the original Liquid Light for the ultimate beauty trifecta – sun kissed, radiant skin, with a naturally dewy appearance.”
- Retails for $29.95 and available from Priceline
- Contains crushed pearl powder, Grapeseed oil, Allantoin, Vitamin A, Vitamin E.
- The Bronzing Primer is an extension of their best selling Liquid Light Illuminating Primer. The Liquid Light Primer is more white in colour- think MAC Strobe Cream. And the Bronzing Primer, is just what the name suggests- its for bronzing.
- Don’t get alarmed by the shade bronze, it comes out quite dark but blends out seamlessly and only has a hint of bronze on the skin.
- It’s a beautiful product that you could wear alone with no other makeup.
- As someone with oily skin, this didn’t keep my makeup on all day which I was disappointed by. However it did create a beautiful luminous base to makeup.
- If you’re oily like me, I recommend applying it to your non oily areas, and choose something mattifying in your T-zone so you get the best of both worlds.
- If you have dry skin, you will love this!
So while its not the perfect product for me, its still a gorgeous primer. Its one to multi prime with to create luminosity in selected areas.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!