I’m not the one to do reviews about palettes or highlighters in general, but when I first swatched the new Becca Highlighter in Vanilla Quartz* I knew I had to have it. Again very uncommon for me to get swept away into the hype quickly, but it really is a beautiful highlighter. So here’s why I love it and why you need it in your life.
- Retails for $64 AUD or $38 USD
- Its limited edition, which obviously creates hype so if you want it you better snap it up fast
- This highlighter has the same beautiful texture like the other Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors
- It’s definitely high shine that Ben even said to me you look a bit greasy on your cheekbones- he knows nothing. I just took it as a compliment and said excuse me my highlighter is on fleek.
- To clarify, it by no means made me oily or greasy at all. It really is high shine.
- I would its not as intense as Champagne Pop, but you can build up the intensity if you want to light up the sky
- Becca describes the shade as being soft pink gold pearl, but I would say on my skin it looks more rose gold which is surprising since its quite white in the pan. It does have a bit of pink undertones, but nothing too scarily pink…
So there you have it, I love this highlighter and I think you should all buy it. It has such a beautiful natural ish, yet high sheen finish that is great to wear everyday or build up the intensity for a more dramatic highlight. Its already available in store at Sephora and online, so if you get a chance you must swatch it. I promise you won’t regret it x
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!