I’m sure most of you are familiar with Ole Henriksen, namely his iconic Truth Serum full of Vitamin C. Personally I haven’t tried it as I’ve been advised Vitamin C isn’t the most effective for my skin. But that aside I’ve always been intrigued by this iconic brand and was recently introduced to their new Pore Balance Facial Sauna Scrub*. Sometimes you just want a physical exfoliant, so does this tick the boxes?
With our Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub, any day can be a spa day! Bring the sauna to you with this scrub: 💚 Formulated with Icelandic volcanic sand, Green Fusion Complex and neem seed oil 💚Controls oil 💚Exfoliates 💚Deeply purifies 💚Reduces the look of pores Leave a 💚 if you 💚 this scrub #Regram @aleksandra.culafic . . . This time of year my skin becomes exceptionally needy. I use my @olehenriksen Sauna Scrub to exfoliate my skin leaving it soft and smooth! Best part about it is it's easy to use and makes my at home spa time that much more enjoyable 💛💁🏻
About the Ole Henriksen Pore Balance Facial Sauna Scrub:
- “Formulated with Icelandic volcanic sand, Green Fusion Complex™ and neem seed oil, its deeply purifying action absorbs excess oil and helps effectively unclog and minimize the appearance of pores.”
- $28USD or $38AUD
- Available from Sephora
- It’s the most weird and unique physical exfoliant I’ve ever used but I love it!
- I didn’t pay much attention the Sauna reference in the name but I really should have. You apply it as any other physical exfoliant on damp skin and massage into the skin. What’s unique about this is, its warms up which is weird but also so cool!
- Don’t be alarmed, it doesn’t hurt or burn. On my skin I’m not left with red skin afterwards, but if you are prone to redness you may look a bit flushed after.
- Its also a really gentle physical exfoliant which is probably because they use volcanic sand.
- In addition to being a physical exfoliant is it also a chemical exfoliant containing some of my favourite AHAs, Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid.
Overall I really enjoy using this. I don’t use it often as I use Vitamin A almost nightly. So on days when I’m having a break from my Vitamin A or after a day of wearing loads of makeup or sunscreen I love using this scrub. Ole Henriksen is available in Sephora.
PEG-400, Kaolin, Zeolite, Volcanic Sand, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Eucalyptus Globululs Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linolenic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Oleanolic Acid, Limonene.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday and Thursday!