At the end of 2017, LÓreal launched their Matte Lip Paints*. Personally I didn’t hear too much about it but you know me, always keen to try some new matte lipsticks.
- Retails for $19.95 AUD but you can get LÓreal on promotion quite regularly.
- In Australia there are 9 shades available, most are nudes but there is one red, purple and a few pinks.
- The lipsticks come in a squeezy tube but have a do foot application which makes it easy to apply.
- The texture is very similar to the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, which are a personal fave of mine. However the LÓreal Lip Paints are not as good.
- They don’t apply as well, they take a while to dry down and I wasn’t impressed or wowed by the shade selection.
- I’ve included some photos with the lipsticks on so you can see for yourself.
Overall these aren’t a winner for me. They are lovely lipsticks but I just don’t think they really are matte lipsticks. Have you tried them, what’s your thoughts?
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!