You’ve all been following my Ultraceuticals love story for the past year and to be honest I didn’t think there was much more I could tell you about the brand. Well how wrong was I? With the lead up to my wedding I was pretty happy with my skin and didn’t want to try anything new. My beauty therapist Jess from Ultraceuticals in David Jones Elizabeth Street said I had to try the Ultra B2 Hydrating Serum*. I was like, yes yes ok, but honestly wasn’t in any rush to try it.
For our honeymoon I was gifted one of their travel sets which had a deluxe sample of their Hydrating Serum. Perfect time to try it, so I put it to the test and fell in love! So here’s the low down x
- Retails for $89 for 30ml.
- This moisture enhancing oil-free serum utilises the power of Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) combined with Hyaluronic Acid and provides long-lasting hydration to all skin types.
- Perfect for tired, stressed, dehydrated or extremely dehydrated skin.
- I have oily/ combination skin so I’m not the ideal customer, but working in an office automatically makes my skin a little dehydrated.
- Because I was in the sun for long periods of time I stopped using my Ultra A and used this instead about twice a day over 2 weeks.
- You can use this morning and night alone under your moisturiser or layer on top of your treatment product. For example, in the evening I would; cleanse, eye cream, Ultra A, Ultra B2 Hydrating Serum and to finish off my Ultra Hydrating Lotion.
- After my honeymoon I noticed my skin was absolutely radiant. It could be because I was really happy and relaxed.
- But if I’m completely honestly I thought my skin would turn to shit when I got home because of all the food and alcohol I had. Well it didn’t. My skin continued to look radiant and still is and the only thing I’ve changed is using the Ultra B2 Hydrating Serum.
- Post honeymoon and I’m stilling using the regulary and my skin is looking pretty damn fine!
So while I didn’t expect to love this product, I’m completely sold! I know it seems like a lot of steps but personally I think its better to invest in your skin over makeup. Makeup isn’t going to look good if your skin looks like crap.
And I finally realise why this is one of Ultraceuticals best sellers. It’s a great product for practically all skin types, even sensitive skin. So if you’re looking for some added hydration after those long days in the sun, office or just want some more plumpness and firmness you need to check out the Ultraceuticals Ultra B2 Hydrating Serum.
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Urea, Niacinamide, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!