As a beauty blogger I get inundated with so many shampoo and conditioners. Yes I sound like I’m complaining, but to be honest I’m very lucky and so extremely grateful. While I try to review them all its just near impossible. But when I saw that Redken was introducing a scrub for your hair I was like, I have to try this! Redken has just launched their new Diamond Oil range and most importantly the first hair scrub in the market, Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Gloss Scrub*.
Overall Thoughts About the Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Gloss Scrub
- Retails for $31.50 AUD
- A pre-shampoo treatment dedicated to exfoliating, detangling and polishing strands from root to tip
- Formulated with gentle Argan Shells, this luxurious, radiance reviving scrub expertly eliminates impurities, whilst restoring luminosity
- Recommended to be used twice to three times a week. I’ve been using it about twice a week before I shampoo and condition my hair
- The texture is that of a scrub but has finer particles than a body scrub
- It’s a very unique texture on my hair and personally I feel that you need to use quite a bit of product to reap the full benefits. Since my hair is quite long and thick I use about a 50 cent piece worth. Now I’m not sure if that’s enough or not enough…
- Because it doesn’t lather up I tend to use more, however I don’t think its meant to lather up…
- When massaging into the scalp it doesn’t hurt at all
- I find you really need to take your time to wash it out or you will be left with little particles in your hair
- After using it consistently I felt my hair was cleaner for longer- 4 days without having to shampoo it! I haven’t noticed my hair looking more vibrant but it feels and looks more healthy
- Below I’ve been using the scrub for about 4 weeks. I noticed my hair was a lot cleaner and healthier after continuous use
While I thought this product was a bit gimmcky I actually love it! I’ve been using it consistent for the last month and have really noticed a difference. Redken is available for selected salons.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!