You know my love affair with Ultraceuticals, its becoming borderline obsessive. Anyway I wanted to share my experience with a new product from the brand, the Even Skintone Serum*.
Rewind to a couple of months ago, I finished using a few of my Ultra products and decided to try a few new skincare products and enjoyed a bit too much wine… Well let’s just say my skin freaked out. I cleaned up my eating and stripped back my skincare routine which cleared up my skin but I was left with a few acne scars. Enter, Even Skintone Serum*….
About Ultraceuticals Even Skintone Serum*:
- Retails for $99 to $132 AUD
- Available in 3 versions; the original, a mild version and a concentrate version
- Contains the following ingredients; AHA, BHA, Bearberry Extract and Niacinamide to dramatically resurface and brighten skintone for a more refined and brighter complexion
- I was a bit hesitant to start any new products, as I really love using the Ultraceuticals Ultra Clear Lotion*, its honestly amazing at clearing up any blemishes
- So I slowly incorporated this into my morning skincare routine, using this every second morning and alternating it with the Ultraceuticals Ultra Clear Lotion*
- The Even Skintone Serum is a very different texture, it’s quite liquidy and reminds me of an oil but doesn’t have an oil texture. Make sense?
- I tend to use one pump and concentrate most of the serum on my problem areas.
- Now the smell. I’ve said this many times but the Ultra products smell gross, but I can deal with it if its going to work. With this serum it has that metallic smell and it does linger for a couple of hours- but the smell is tolerable
After about two weeks using it I started to notice my skin was looking clearer (that could be from the other products I’ve been using as well), my blemishes were less red and aggravated and the dark pigmentation seemed to be slightly fading.
As you can see for yourself, the results are amazing! At the two week point I noticed improvements and since then my skin has continued to clear up.
Also, I would really appreciate if you gave my Facebook page a like, at rachel beauty style. Thank you xx
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!