The Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam* is the one hair product that I was super excited to get my hands on. I searched high and low for months trying to get my hands on it but it was sold out in all Sephoras in Australia. Lucky for me I was kindly gifted one to try at the last Sephora Showcase.
Disclaimer, I’m a lazy gal. I hate washing my hair because the drying process is so long and tiresome.
- Retails for $28 USD, I can’t seem to find the Australian price but I think it’s about $35 AUD
- It’s a foam which is the first Dry Shampoo to be in foam form
- It’s also free from parabens and not tested on animals
- I find the best way to apply it is to spray about a golf ball size amount into my hands and layer it into the roots of my hair
- Then I massage it into the roots as per normal
- Because it’s quite a wet formula I find you need to blow dry it, which is also great as I find it activates all the ingredients and adds heaps of volume
- After its dry my hair looks refreshed, like day 2 or day 3 hair
I find it doesn’t leave my hair feeling or looking brand spanking clean- but that’s not a bad thing. The Dry Shampoo Foam adds heaps of volume which I love and leaves my hair looking like day 2 hair. I also love that it doesn’t leave a white cast or powdery residue in my hair.
When I use this Dry Shampoo Foam I can extend the life of my hair to about 4 days before it needs a wash. Which I think is quite impressive since I work out every morning. Have you tried it? What’s your thoughts?
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!