Maybelline recently introduced their new brow product, the Tattoo Brow 3 Day Gel Tint*. Now its ok if you’re like me, but I didn’t know anything about this launch until I saw Lily from Lily not Louise peeling some random Maybelline product off her brows. My first thoughts are, how scary, what happens if her whole eyebrow peels off? Secondly, I kinda want to try it… So you would have seen me doing a live demo a couple of weeks ago on Insta Stories. Here’s my thoughts with detailed before and after photos.
So here is the before…
- Retails for $24.95 AUD. I’m new to the whole brow tinting thing, but found this price to be on par with other drugstore tinting kits
- Available in 4 shades; Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Light Brown, Grey Brown
- Apply the gel to the areas you want tinted. I found it quite easy to do this with the wand
- Can leave on for 20 minutes up to 2 hours. For the photos I kept it on for about 30 minutes
- Now the peeling part can be a bit tricky, but you just need to get in there. It doesn’t hurt and I only noticed one or two hairs lost in the peeling process
- Overall, I did notice a tint to my brows. I used Dark Brown and going forward I want to try the Medium Brown to add some more texture to my brows
- I found the tint lasted for about 2 days before it faded. I feel if I left it on for longer the tint would last for longer as well…
Below is the ‘During’ process. Bae was like, your brows are a bit intense, haha!!
And here’s is the After. I’m naturally quite blessed with full brows, but I noticed the tint really helped in the front where I don’t have too many hairs.
I think if you’re interested in tinting your brows than this is a great introduction. Its affordable, easy to use and to be honest you can’t really stuff it up.
And here is the final look with makeup. I only lightly added some brow powder, but to be honest I didn’t really feel the need to apply any.
Would also love for you to come and follow me on Instagram @rachelbeautystyle
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!