I was gifted the John Frieda Visibly Brighter Shampoo, Conditioner and In Shower Treatment* with minimal knowledge about the range. But when I saw Visibly Brighter I was keen to try it on my coloured hair, hoping to squeeze an extra couple of weeks between hair appointments.
About the John Frieda Visibly Brighter Range*:
- The Brunette range has a shampoo, conditioner, in-shower lightening treatment and deeper colour deepening treatment which I have not tried.
- They have similar ranges for other hair colours that are targeted specially for blondes and red heads.
- The price range is from $15.99 to $17.99 AUD.
- The shampoo is gold, which was a bit scary at first but I kinda love it now!
- The conditioner has quite a thick and nourishing texture.
- With the in-shower treatment, to be honest I didn’t read the package at first. Then I realised I should and that you’re meant to use it in the shower. It’s also a one use product, use it all in one go for a special treatment. The in-shower treatment smells like hair dye, which scared me at first. I shampooed my hair, used conditioner than applied the in-shower treatment for a couple of minutes then rinsed out.
- Once I dried my hair my hair did seem more vibrant and it was also looked fresh and more glossy.
- You can also use the shampoo and conditioner on non-coloured hair. Bae uses it as well and no problems.
- Below is 2 day old hair after I’ve used the shampoo, conditioner and in-shower treatment
For me the in-shower treatment was definitely the star product. Personally I didn’t love the shampoo and conditioner as it makes my hair a little greasy. I think this is a great toning hair range and I love that its not as drying as your typical purple shampoo. John Frieda is available from Priceline.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!