I love seeing that drugstore bringing out more affordable yet good quality brow products! And Revlon’s latest innovation the, ColorStay Brow Crayon* is no exception!
Revlon says their new ColorStay Brow Crayon defines and shapes in just one easy sweep and wears up to 24 hours.
- Retails for $21.99 AUD
- Available in three shades from Blonde, Soft Brown and Dark Brown
- The crayon form makes it easy to hold and navigate through the brow
- Because it’s quite wide its quick to fill in the whole brow, but the negative is it can’t be precise and also what do you do when you need to sharpen it?
- It has a waxy texture
- Personally I don’t think it’s a one sweep wonder
- I prefer to use it as a base to my powder brow products
- I think this would be a great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Pomade
Below, I’ve used the Revlon ColorStay Brow Crayon lightly as my base.
Below, I’ve used the Revlon ColorStay Brow Crayon heavily with my powder brow products.
As you can see it is a good base product, but I wouldn’t say it’s a one easy step brow product. If you like using a brow pomade or brow wax, then this is a great drugstore option.
Also, I would really appreciate if you gave my Facebook page a like, at rachel beauty style. Thank you xx
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!