At the beginning of the year, at the Sephora Showcase I was introduced to the new Kat Von D Setting Spray. And let me just tell you, I was very excited! Over summer, I had recently fallen in love with the Urban Decay Setting Spray and now was ready to experiment. Enter, Kat Von D…
- Retails for $36 AUD for 120ml which is cheaper than the Urban Decay Setting Spray at $49 AUD for 118ml
- Subtle cucumber scent, which leaves the skin feeling refreshed
- Doesn’t have a setting feel like the Urban Decay Setting Spray
- Needs a good shake before spraying
- Very fine mist, finer than the Urban Decay Setting Spray
- You need to spritz quite a bit for it to be effective
- No left over powder residue, like the LÓreal Setting Spray
- Personally, I found it didn’t have the same setting power as the Urban Decay Setting Spray
Even though I prefer the Urban Decay Setting Spray as it helps keep the oils at bay for longer, the Kat Von D Spray is still pretty darn good. It’s better than the drugstore setting sprays I’ve tried and worth spending the extra dollars. I find it more similar to Mac Fix + but with setting power.
Also, I would really appreciate if you gave my Facebook page a like, at rachel beauty style. Thank you xx
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday