You would have seen Olpalex popping up left right and centre. Personally, I’ve never tried it as my hair dresser recommended that it’s better to use at a salon rather than at home. He said if it’s not used properly it can damage your hair, so that’s why I haven’t tried it yet.
What is Olpalex?
Olpalex is a bond multiple that repairs the bonds in your hair that break from chemical or heat damage. Olpalex No.3 Hair Perfector is the take home product, that enables to you continue to have healthy hair in between hair treatments.
About Schwarzkopf Omgeaplex Shampoo and Conditioner*:
As some of you may know, Schwarzkopf has a professional line of hair care products and have access to the Olpalex technology. What they’ve done is, simplified the process and integrated it into a Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment Oil.
What it claims to do:
- Fibre bond reconstruction
- Longer lasting protection against future damage
- Leaves your hair shiny and smooth
- The shampoo and conditioner retails for $6.99 each and the treatment oil retails for $9.99 (BARGAIN!)
- Love the smell of the products
- Easy to use, I like that I don’t have to add an extra step into my hair care routine
- Can’t stuff up your hair, it’s very straightforward and my guess is its more diluted then Olpalex
- If I use the three products together I find that my hair gets greasy, sooner
- If I just use the shampoo and conditioner together, my hair does still get a little greasier but its manageable
- My hair looks noticeably smoothier and has a nice gloss to it, but that could be due to the greasiness as well….
- I seem to lose less hair
- I have less hair breakage
- You can also use it on non-dyed hair. Bae uses it as well and he likes it. He too noticed his hair became a bit greasier using the shampoo and conditioner
Overall, I like the shampoo and conditioner but don’t love the treatment oil. I feel my hair is feeling stronger and it looks healthier but the test will be over time. So far, I’ve been using the range for about 5 weeks and am quite happy with the short-term results. The range will be available in Priceline shortly.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!