I’ve seen a bit of hype around the newly released Nude by Nature Sheer Glow BB Cream*, so I was super excited when I was gifted one to try! Even better yet, it comes in my shade!!!
What Nude by Nature says about the Sheer Glow BB Cream, “The all-in-one BB cream helps instantly even out skin tone, minimise the appearance of fine lines and imperfections for a natural luminous finish with SPF 8.”
About the Nude by Nature Sheer Glow BB Cream:
- Available in 5 shades
- Retails for $29.95, currently $10 off at Priceline
- Contains active natural ingredients including; Australian Kakadu Plum and Aloe Vera
- They recommend applying with the specially created 18 BB Brush*
- I have the shade 05 Golden Match and its the perfect match. It would also work for someone with olive to dark skin tones
- You need about a 10 cent piece worth to cover the whole face
- The 18 BB Brush* is really good at applying the BB Cream, without creating any streaks
- The BB Cream is very sheer and reminds me more of a tinted moisturiser
- It provides zero coverage, but evens out and provides a hint of colour to the skin
- The BB Cream didn’t make me oily. However I do prime and use powder on top
- I would say after 5 hours I looked a bit shiny in my t zone which is normal. Overall my makeup held up quite well throughout the day
- In the below photo I show the BB Cream alone, and after I show it with some face powder that has coverage and my whole face of makeup
Overall it does what it says, it’s a Sheer BB Cream. Ideally I would want more coverage, but with some face powder that has coverage I’m quite happy with the overall look and have been wearing it on a regular basis. I think this BB Cream is great if you don’t like to wear makeup, or just want a little something on the weekends.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday