As you all know I’m a serious skincare junkie, but probably not that loyal to a particular brand. With my wedding coming up, I knew that now was the time to get serious about my skincare. Ultraceuticals has always been a brand that has intrigued me but I’ve never tried their products as my beauty salon does not stock them. At the end of last year I was invited to the launch of the Ultraceuticals RVR90.
What is RVR90?
RVR90 stands for Real Visible Results 90 days, because ultimately Ultraceuticals believe that using their at home products in addition to regular treatments you can see real results in 90 days. Now that’s some serious claims, but when I saw the results on their ambassadors I was amazed! Their ambassadors suffered a variety of different ailments such as acne, aging and hyper pigmentation, but from using Ultraceuticals their skin looked amazing after just 90 days! Now this got me really excited!
Did you know that 70% of outstanding skincare results are created through a homecare regime, while the remaining 30% is accomplished through in-clinic treatments. Once I heard that I made the commitment to use predominately Ultraceuticals products. I would say that I currently use about 90% Ultraceuticals products. There’s a few other skincare products that I absolutely love and can’t bear to give up, but they are used in moderation.
Consultation and Treatment
At my first consultation my skin was looking the worst it has been in a long time, so it could only get better right? We started off by discussing my skin history and identifying my skin type. This helps with identifying which products and treatments are suitable for your skin. From there they used their unique technology, Reveal Imager; which takes 3 photos of your face that identifies any skincare issues. From the photos we could see texture and inflammation was a concern.
On the left, is the start of my RVR90 journey. On the right is after 90 days. You can see my forehead, checks and chin have cleared up. The overall colour of my skin has also improved.
Moving on to my treatment. My therapist Tracey explained the different treatment options and she explained what would be suitable for my skin. For my first treatment I had the Radiance Plus+ Treatment. The treatment started with; makeup removal, cleansing using their UltraSonophoresis technology, then application of Vitamin A, followed by the brightening mask. The mask was on for about 10 minutes. When first applied there was a tingly affect, then it got progressively warm. When it got too warm it was time to take it off. To finish off Tracey applied some moisturiser and explained my at home products that I needed to use.
Immediately after my skin looked so much better and the following morning my skin looked amazing! The inflammation on my blemishes had gone down, and my skin was noticeably brighter and overall I just looked healthy.
For my follow up treatments, its started in a similar manner, by firstly having a consultation to discuss my skin, taking new photos of my face and then comparing to the last treatment to see improvements. After just two weeks since my first treatment, my skin had improved dramatically! My skin was noticeably brighter, smaller pores and my blemishes were less inflamed and almost gone!
After 90 days using the Ultraceuticals products in addition to regular treatments, my skin is honestly looking its best. Blemishes are rare and if they come they go away really quickly. Because I’m loving the results, I’ve been wearing less makeup and going makeup free on the weekends.
The treatments vary from about $150 to $200 and they recommend to have treatments anywhere from every 2 weeks to every 6 weeks. It really depends on your skin needs and other factors such as time and money constraints. I’ve been really impressed with the results after such a short time. Over the year I’ll be continuing to use Ultraceuticals’ products, so I can’t wait to share the results.
Ultraceuticals is available through selected David Jones and beauty salons. Refer to their website for more information x
If you have any questions or would like to see some more before and after photos feel free to comment below.
Also, I would really appreciate if you gave my Facebook page a like, at rachel beauty style. Thank you xx
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!