We’ve all heard the hype around the IT Cosmetics CC Cream, so of course I had to try it. Unfortunately, when I went to purchase it from Sephora they had sold out and sent me the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination. This is the CC cream in the pink tube.
- Retails for $58 AUD or $38 USD
- Available in 5 shades- so it’s quite limiting
- SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Physical Sunscreen
“Clinically shown to give you 179% of skin hydration, improve skin texture and enhance skin brightness without glitter or shimmer, this breakthrough color-correcting cream never creases or cracks and instantly camouflages imperfections including dark spots.”
Overall Thoughts about IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination:
- I have the darkest shade Rich which is a tad on the dark side for me but workable in summer
- It’s quite a thick texture, but easily blendable with a damp beauty sponge
- For medium coverage I apply about 1 to 1 and a half pumps
- I do notice that around the 4 hour mark my T zone looked quite greasy, however my makeup didn’t move or crack. After a bit of blotting with tissue it looks as good as new! (I have oily combination skin)
- To get some extra wear out of the CC cream I’ve been setting it with powder and the Urban Decay Setting Spray
- I also noticed that is has a bit of shimmer or really small glitter particles. I only notice when I look really close in the mirror, but it’s not noticeably from far enough. Basically, I do not look like a disco ball….
- Retails for $42 AUD or $24 USD
- Available in 4 shades
- Highly pigmented, full-coverage waterproof concealer
Overall Thoughts about IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Anti-Aging Concealer*:
- I have the shade medium which is quite light on me, which I can work with as it’s great for highlighting
- I can honestly say its full coverage and does not budge
- It’s quite a thick texture and the only way I like to apply it is with a damp Beauty Blender
As you can see I’m a bit on the fence with the IT Cosmetics CC Cream. I’m still unsure if I want to purchase the original formula. My concerns are it will make me look oily and the poor colour range. On the other hand, I really like the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Concealer. What’s your thoughts on these products? x
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!