Now you all know, I’m not a fan of physical exfoliants. But when I heard that the Alpha H Gentle Daily Exfoliant*, was a powder exfoliant I wanted to find out more! The Alpha H Gentle Daily Exfoliant* is a powder exfoliant that “comes to life” when mixed with water.
What are the benefits?
- Can be used with water or mixed with a cleanser
- Removes unwanted dead skin cells whilst leaving healthy skin cells intact
- Enzymes instantly break down corneocytes to achieve an immediate exfoliation
- Softens surface pigmentation and uneven skin tone
- Can exfoliate even the most sensitive skins without harm
Now that’s some serious claims! So how does it work, and is it just a fad?
- Retails for $62
- You can mix about a teaspoon worth of product with your cleanser and use it together or;
- You can cleanse your face first then put about a teaspoon worth of product into you hands, add some water and create a paste. From there apply to your face and massage into the skin
- It a bit hard to create a paste with the water but it does still exfoliate even if is not entirely a paste
- The exfoliant is very gentle and fine, and I still wouldn’t categorise it as a physical exfoliant as its so gentle
- The texture when mixed with water reminds me of a thin clay mask. And when I say thin I mean it, I’m thinking watery but still has that clay feel
- After rinsing and drying my face, I noticed my skin was noticeably brighter
- Personally I don’t use it daily, but it’s so gentle I think it would be safe to use it daily
As you can see, its quite a unique product. While at first I thought it was gimmicky, it really does work! I love that its gentle and that you can see the results quickly! This would be a great product to use just before heading out to an event.
Please check our my Facebook page and give me a like @rachelbeautystyle thanks R x
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!