I think it’s fair to say we’re all after long, thick, luscious eyelashes. Personally, I would love to have naturally luscious lashes so I don’t have to wear mascara, but unfortunately I’m not blessed that way. And that’s there Matt Miller Mega Lash* comes in!
About Matt Miller’s Mega Lash*:
“Matt Miller’s Mega Lash is an Australian made, 100% natural eyelash & eyebrow enhancing serum that will quickly and dramatically thicken & lengthen your eyelashes. The actives in Matt Miller’s Mega Lash are clinically proven to work. Just apply once a day, just as you would a liquid eyeliner, and in less than 2 weeks you will have luscious eyelashes the envy of all your friends.”
Independent Clinical Trial Results:
“Clinical trial testing at an independent FDA approved laboratory (AMA Laboratories) has shown that the active ingredient used in Matt Miller’s Mega Lash gave patients an increase of approximately 47% after 14 days of use & up to 72% after 42 days of use in extra growth to their eyelash length and thickness.”
Now that’s some serious claims! Of course, I was intrigued to try out the product, so here’s my experiences and thoughts.
- Retails $49.95 but currently on sale $29.95 which should last you 3 months.
- Personally I wasn’t a fan of the packaging, however it was user friend.
- The brush head was super fine, allowing you to apply a thin layer of serum to your top lash line.
- I applied a thin layer of the serum every night onto the top lash line.
- I found if I applied too much, or cried (I have watery eyes) the serum would seep into my eyes and sting for a little bit.
- Please don’t be alarmed, it’s just something I noticed with myself. The stinging effect would subside quite soon after. But I think because I was ultimately crying/ losing some of the serum and therefore I wasn’t getting the full effects of it.
- On nights when my eyes weren’t watery there was no stinging effect at all. So if you don’t have watery eyes than this product is more suitable for you.
- After 2 weeks of using it I noticed my lashes looked longer and slightly thicker.
- Below on the left shows my lashes before I started using Mega Lash and on the right is after using Mega Lash for just over two weeks.
Overall I’m happy with the results so far, and look forward to continue using Mega Lash and seeing the full results shortly! If you’re interested in trying out Mega Lash for yourself you can purchase it directly from the Matt Miller website, click here. Alternatively, I’m giving one lucky winner the opportunity to win Mega Lash and Stop Hair Grow! To find out how you can win a set for yourself, make sure to check out my Instagram @rachelbeautystyle!
*This product has been provided for this sponsored post, all views and opinions are 100% honest as always.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!