Bioderma has expanded on their bestselling Sensibo range. Best known for their Micellar Water in the pink and white bottle, Bioderma has recently added to the range by launching their Bioderma Sensibo Lait* which is a Cleansing Milk and their Bioderma Sensibo Tonique* which is a moisturising toner.
About the Bioderma Sensibo range:
This range is targeted at sensitive skin, that suffers from redness, can get easily dehydrated and can suffer from dryness. I have oily/ combination skin so this isn’t the perfect match for my skin needs, so please keep that in mind with this review.
Overall Thoughts on the Bioderma Sensibo Lait*
- It’s a cleansing milk and has a slightly thicker texture than I was expecting, slightly gel like
- I didn’t read the instructions at first and applied this cleanser, then used water to wash off- you’re not meant to use it that way and it’s not that effective if you use it this way
- You’re meant to use this to remove makeup, so apply to dry skin (with makeup on) and massage the cleanser and using a cotton to remove the traces of the cleanser and makeup. This works really well and you don’t need to rinse off, however I like to follow up with a second cleanse
- I also tried using it by applying the cleanser to a cotton round and using it to wipe off the makeup. It works but not as effective and quite messy
Overall Thoughts on the Bioderma Sensibo Tonique*
- This is meant to be a moisturising toner targeted at normal to dry skin. However, I found it a tad drying. I think this would be more suitable for oily skin types
- I applied this onto a cotton round and wiped it on my face. I found this was effective at getting every last trace of makeup off
- You can also apply some into the palm of your hands and pat onto your face
For me, I found that these products weren’t well suited to my oily combination skin. I liked that they were gentle and not abrasive but they weren’t a fave for me. I liked the cleanser to remove makeup as it was gentle, effective and moisturising. If you’re interested in trying these products, they should be hitting Priceline very soon.
Please check our my Facebook page and give me a like @rachelbeautystyle thanks R x
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!