You would have seen that Garnier recently launched a new addition to their Micellar Water collection, the Garnier Micellar Water in Oil* targeted at waterproof makeup. To be honest, I’m not a fan of Micellar Water however I was kinda excited by this new addition. I had high hopes for this Micellar Water, hoping that it would remove makeup so much easier! So here’s my thoughts on the range.
- Retails for $14.99 which is $1 more than the original Garnier Micellar Water
- You need to shake it up before every use, otherwise it’s too oily and not effective for makeup removal
- I don’t wear waterproof makeup so I can’t comment on how effective it is in removing waterproof makeup. However, it removes heavy eye makeup so easily!
- With eye makeup, I leave the cotton rounds on my eyes for a couple of seconds and simply wipe away most of the eye makeup. Very impressed! And I should add, it does remove lash glue and false lashes
- In terms of face makeup it removes it really well, leaving this skin feeling hydrated. However I would recommend rinsing or cleansing after as the oil is a tad heavy
- Overall really impressed with the Micellar Water in Oil and I dare say I think it may be my fave out of the Micellar Water range!
- Retails for $7.99 for 25 wipes so a bit on the expensive side
- The wipes are quite moist, you can feel the oil in them
- For eye makeup it’s not the most effective at removing it, however that’s the case with most face wipes
- For face makeup it’s great and really hydrating because of the oil. Personally, I would still wash or cleanse my face after using the wipe to remove all the residue
- Personally the wipes weren’t a fave, I preferred the Micellar Water in Oil
If you’re interested in checking out my thoughts on the Garnier Micellar Water range, click here to check it out x
Please check our my Facebook page and give me a like @rachelbeautystyle thanks R x
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!