I feel like over the past couple of months there has been a lot of talk about hair dryers. Personally I’ve never been that fussed about hair dryers. My last hair dryer was an older VS Sassoon one that I had for years and it did the job perfectly. I was then given the opportunity to trial the new VS Sassoon 3Q Dryer*, so I thought, why not?
But do you need it? What does it do different to other hair dryers? Well let me tell you!
- It was definitely noticeably lighter than my older VS Sassoon hairdryer
- Features high ionic conditioning which means it eliminates frizz- which I agree!
- Ceramic technology to enable hair to more easily absorb heat to reduce damage- difficult to comment on the damage part, but my hair was drying a lot faster using this hair dryer
- 6 control settings- honestly it was too confusing and I just use the hottest one
- Comes with a diffuser to create waves and the straightening nozzle
- 5 year warranty- now that seems generous!
- Retails for $172.95
Below is my hair blow dried using the VS Sassoon 3Q Dryer*.
I’m by no means a hair expert, the less fuss the better! When I received the VS Sassoon 3Q Dryer I honestly didn’t expect much from it, I thought it was going to be like every other hair dryer. Oh how wrong was I! For me the winning points are, its light weight, dries my hair faster and with less frizz. VS Sassoon is available for purchase from; Priceline, Myer, Harvey Norman.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!