With summer literally upon on, it’s time to get our summer bodies looking its best! We’ve all heard about Frank Body, but let me introduce the drugstore alternative; C Lab & Co*. C Lab & Co is an Australian Coffee Scrub brand that is available at Priceline and Amcal Pharmacies, meaning super easy to access! Like with all coffee scrubs they’re targeted at reducing the signs of cellulite, stretch marks and skin imperfections.
About C Lab & Co*:
- Available in original Coffee or Coffee and Coconut
- The small travel size pouch is $10 for 100g making it slightly more expensive than Frank Body
- The large tub is $24.99 for 330g making it slightly cheaper than Frank Body
- C Lab & C0 is cheaper at Amcal Pharmacy, its $18.99 for the large tub!
- Its messy, but all the coffee scrubs are messy
- The instructions are really clear, stating dampen the skin, turn off the shower and apply the scrub then rinse off. With other scrubs they don’t state that and I was unsure why the scrub didn’t work- could just be me…
- The tub is great because its waterproof, but I wish it came with a scooper so you won’t wet the scrub that’s in the tub
- I loved the smell of the Coffee and Coconut Scrub
- The texture was great on the skin and face
- Personally I felt it had a tad too much coconut oil in it, but on the plus side my skin felt really hydrated after using it
- I would recommend only using this at night as you are left quite oily
I think the C Lab & Co Coffee Scrubs are a great alternative and dupe to the Frank Body scrubs. Price and quality is pretty much identical but for me the convenience of purchasing C Lab & Co from my local Priceline makes it a winner in my books!
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!