I had the lovely pleasure of attending a Revlon Workshop by Revlon Makeup Director Melanie Burnicle where I learnt how to use their new Eyes, Cheek and Lips Palette. I love the idea of the palette! It has 6 of the Revlon Color Stay eyeshadows, 4 cream products that can be used as a blush and lip product and 1 powder blush. These are the perfect palettes to travel with! They come in three shades; Romantic Nudes*, Berry in Love* and Seductive Smokey* and retail for $34.99.
At the workshop I was in love the with look that was created using the Romantic Nudes palette, so of course I decided to recreate at home using the steps and suggestions by Melanie.
- Using the Middle eyeshadow on the Left, I applied this all over the lid using a fluffy eyeshadow brush.
- Then using a pencil brush I applied the matte brown shade (Bottom Right) to the outer V. Then using the same fluffy brush from before, I blended the edges.
- Moving onto the bottom lash line, using the same pencil brush I apply the Middle Right shade.
- For an inner tear duct highlight I used the Top Left shade. I also applied this under the eye brow for an added pop!
- To finish off the eyes I applied MAC Teddy Kohl liner in the water line and used a Loreal Mascara on my top and bottom lashes.
- For blush, I used the powder blush in the palette.
Overall I was really happy with the end result. I think this look is perfect for everyday as it only took about 5 minutes to achieve this eye look. The eyeshadows are good pigmentation and are easily blendable. The only downfall was, that I had a bit of fall out with the darker eyeshadows but that was easy to brush off with a powder brush. What’s great about these eyeshadows is you can totally layer with them to create different shades and textures.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!