I think it’s fair to say everyone is aware of Frank Body. I’ve always been curious about the brand but never purchased any of the scrubs until recently. I decided to pick up the The Grind High Club as it contains 4 minis of their coffee scrubs; original, coconut, peppermint and cacoa. Because they are minis you get one use out of each. The 4 mini pack retails for $22.95 which also included delivery.
How to Use Frank Body Scrub:
- Jump in the shower and wet the whole body with shower gel or with just water
- Turn off the shower
- Scoop some of the coffee scrub and apply to the body and scrub scrub scrub, using circular motions
- I leave it on for a little while continuing to scrub all over
- You can also use the scrub on your face, but if you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend it
- Once you’re done rinse off the scrub
- Personally I didn’t notice any added benefits from the different flavours. I think they were all equally good. If you have a preference to a scent I would say stick with that flavour.
- The scrub leaves an awful mess in the shower so you’ll need to spend some time washing the shower down
- My skin felt smooth and hydrated with just a hint of oil
- As with all body scrubs, long term use is meant to reduce the signs of cellulite and stretch marks
- I think this would be great before fake tanning
- It is also said that using any branded coffee scrubs is damaging to your shower drainage as it is clogs it up with the scrub particles and oils
In summary I did like the Frank Body scrub and think it’s really affordable. I loved the way it left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The normal size packets retail for $14.95 and should give you about 4 uses. I don’t think I would be a regular Frank user as its really messy and I’m concerned it will damage my drainage system. I own my apartment and personally can’t afford to pay for new drainage if its gets stuffed up but if you rent, go for it!
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!