As you all know I’m a skincare junkie! I think its fair to say I love trying all the skincare tools, give me anything skincare related and I wanna try it! The latest skincare tool to hit the market is the Homedics Skin + Skin Rejuvenating and Cleansing System*. This product is designed to boost the absorption of skincare products and to help hydrate and smooth the skin. So how does it work?
How to use the Homedics Skin + ?
- Cleanse your face as usual
- Apply your moisturiser on the skin rejuvenator. Personally I just apply my moisturiser as normal with my hands
- Turn on the hot massage which vibrates slightly to allow better absorption of skincare products
- Move in circular motions from inside to outside, bottom to top
- It then turns off after what feels like about 2 minutes and your moisturiser should be more absorbed into the skin
- Then turn the cool massage on which again will vibrate
- The cool massage helps shrink the size of pores, reduce puffiness and redness and tightens and smooths the skin
- Goes from 42 degrees (hot massage) to 6 degrees (cool massage) in 4 seconds!!
- The heat at first is a weird sensation, not to hot but it does kinda hurt when used over blemishes
- I don’t like that it doesn’t have a timer like the Clarisonic which tells you when to move to the next section of your face
- I feel the heat does help the moisturiser absorb better and deeper into the skin
- I’m not sure about the cooling function if it minimises the size of my pores- too soon to tell
- However I should mention Bae has commented my skin looks better after I use this, so it must be working!
- It reminds me of a fancier version of a Jade Roller where you massage your face using the roller
The Homedics Skin + Skin Rejuvenating and Cleansing System retails for $149 and available from Myer, Shaver Shop, Priceline and Harvey Norman. If you’re a skincare junkie than you definitely need this in your life!
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!