I’m sure you would have seen the beautiful R+ Co hair range popping up on Instagram, their packaging is gorgeous! Yes I’m superficial, it was the packaging that made me want to try the range. Lucky for me I was able to try the R + Co Moisturizing Shampoo* and Conditioner*, but was the product any good?
What R + Co say about the Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner range, “a variety of factors can dry out hair: the sun, coloring and blow-drying, just to name a few. If your hair needs moisture, use ATLANTIS to bring its life back. Good for: Thick, coarse or moisture-deprived hair.”
Disclaimer; my hair is pretty normal, a bit of a dry scalp, coloured and naturally has a wave with a bit of frizz….
- Retails for around $28 for each bottle
- The shampoo is quite a thick texture that I actually thought it was the conditioner
- The conditioner is still slightly thicker than the shampoo
- Both products smell amazing, you can definitely tell they’re salon quality
- After I dried my hair my hair was noticeably less frizzy and had a nice sheen to it
- Over a couple of uses I’ve noticed I haven’t had any scalp issues which is surprising as my scalp is sensitive and it colder weather…
Overall I’m really happy with the range. My hair looks and feels great! Even though this is a moisturising hair range, it would be suitable for people with normal to dry scalps and anyone with coloured hair. R + Co is available from selected hair salons. Can’t wait to try more from the range!
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!